Terms & Conditions
Updated July, 2021.
All listings must be approved before they will be displayed.
Listings will generally be approved within 24 hours.
Note: Updates or changes to listings also require approval.
You must comply with the following rules when creating a listing:
- Title.The title of your listing should be limited to the specific item or items offered for sale.
- Location.The location should be the city and state where your item is located.
- Price.The price field on each listing must be the total selling price of the item, meaning the price a person is expected to pay at the time of purchase. You may list additional payment information (such as monthly payments allowed, etc.) in the listing detail field. We do not allow auction style listings. Service listings also require a price that complies with these terms.
- Category.Use the category that best fits your listing. You may select multiple categories if they apply to your listing. If the category selected does not apply to the item or items you are selling, your listing will not be approved.
- Contact Information.A valid email address is required to post. You may wish to include your phone number as well. All contact will be strictly between the buyer and seller. Use caution when interacting with potential buyers and remember that if at any time something looks like it’s too good to be true, it probably is. The company does not evaluate potential buyers.
- Description.All listings must be in good taste and may not contain any objectionable content. All listings must be for items that are permitted under Utah law. You are responsible for the accuracy and content of your listing. You will not submit any content that contains viruses, harmful computer code, or is illegal, false, misleading, defamatory, harassing, racist, biased, threatening or violates the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law, regulation or our systems or policies. Links to external websites are not permitted. Linking to a similar or new item on the Interlink Supply or Aramsco website is allowed.
- Content.For all content you post on the Website, you represent that the content is accurate and you own or otherwise have all rights necessary to post such content on the Website. For all such content you provide, you grant Aramsco a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right to use such content in connection with the Website and our services.
Aramsco reserves the right to block, remove or modify user submitted content for any reason, including if we believe it violates these Terms & Conditions of Use or our policies. Any listings or content posted on the Website in excess of 60 days may be removed by Aramsco.
Items posted for sale on the Website are being provided by independent users of the Website and are not provided by, associated with or evaluated by Aramsco or Interlink Supply. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. Aramsco is not a party to the transaction. Aramsco does not represent or warrant that any listings will result in a successful response or transaction. The Website may not be accessible at all times, including during periods when a listing is scheduled for display. Purchasers on the Website are responsible for reviewing the full listing. All use of, including purchases on, the Website are at your own risk and without recourse to Aramsco for any reason, including if a listing does not appear as scheduled or a purchased item does not perform as expected. Aramsco does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that Aramsco’s servers are free from computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. Aramsco is not responsible for servicing or replacing any equipment or data. The Website is provided as is, without any warranties of any kind.
DISCLAIMER – WARRANTY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ARAMSCO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER ARAMSCO, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.